Thanks for visiting!
National Covid Lockdown
In accordance with the recent guidelines for Lockdown in England, the Shopmobility service has been suspended and our office in West Bridgford will now be closed until December
We will post any updates here and on our Facebook page
In the meantime, stay safe and well and we hope to begin seeing you again soon.
West Bridgford Shopmobility is a charity that provides mobility devices (manual and powered wheelchairs, walkers and scooters) for anybody who has a mobility problem, enabling them to visit shops and places of interest in central West Bridgford.
The immobility may be permanent or temporary, and caused by disability, age, illness or accident; it’s not necessary to be registered as disabled to take advantage of our service.
We also operate a short-term hire scheme (payable weekly) with scooters and wheelchairs which can be dismantled to go in your car, enabling you, for example, to:
- Take it away on your holiday in the UK
- support a visitor with mobility problems
- help you after illness, or discharge from hospital
Here’s how Shopmobility can make life easier for you!
- You can take your UK holiday without worrying about getting around easily when you’re there!
- If you’re visited by someone who has mobility problems, don’t keep a scooter or a wheelchair in the house ‘Just In Case’ – we can provide you with one when you need it!
- If you’ve been ill, or are recuperating after a hospital stay, we can help you to get around again!
Visit us - we're in the West Bridgford Library complex - you can call us on 0115 981 5451 or email us at [email protected]
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!