Thanks for visiting!
West Bridgford Shopmobility is a charity that provides mobility devices (manual and powered wheelchairs, walkers and scooters) for anybody who has a mobility problem, enabling them to visit shops and places of interest in central West Bridgford.
The immobility may be permanent or temporary, and caused by disability, age, illness or accident; it’s not necessary to be registered as disabled to take advantage of our service.
We also operate a short-term hire scheme (payable weekly) with scooters and wheelchairs which can be dismantled to go in your car, enabling you, for example, to:
- Take it away on your holiday in the UK
- support a visitor with mobility problems
- help you after illness, or discharge from hospital
Here’s how Shopmobility can make life easier for you!
- You can take your UK holiday without worrying about getting around easily when you’re there!
- If you’re visited by someone who has mobility problems, don’t keep a scooter or a wheelchair in the house ‘Just In Case’ – we can provide you with one when you need it!
- If you’ve been ill, or are recuperating after a hospital stay, we can help you to get around again!
Visit us - we're in the West Bridgford Library complex - you can call us on 0115 981 5451 or email us at [email protected]
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!